Parents Anyone have size Child Large Leos they dont need?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

" What's wrong with asking if anyone has unwanted Leo's? "

At Chalkbucket, we strongly discourage members from selling or donating leos to one another through this site. If a member gives or sells a leotard and the receiving member is unhappy with the size/quality/color or some other detail then CB will be in the middle. We are not willing to accept that role.

On the other hand, our members can provide great ideas on how to find inexpensive. or cute, or well fitting leotards, blue jeans or other clothing items. That's awesome and we occasionally get a thread about a super sale on quality leos. Please continue to share that information.

" What's wrong with asking if anyone has unwanted Leo's? "

At Chalkbucket, we strongly discourage members from selling or donating leos to one another through this site. If a member gives or sells a leotard and the receiving member is unhappy with the size/quality/color or some other detail then CB will be in the middle. We are not willing to accept that role.

On the other hand, our members can provide great ideas on how to find inexpensive. or cute, or well fitting leotards, blue jeans or other clothing items. That's awesome and we occasionally get a thread about a super sale on quality leos. Please continue to share that information.

Duly noted. That's fine and I see the point. It was more of the tone of the response that I found distasteful that prompted my posting.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

https://www.facebook.com/LeftOverLeos?fref=ts Adding this here as left over leos are quoting member coach PineappleLumps post and saying that it is the CB's opinion. Now we all know that this is not true and that members can post what they wish as long as it is within the guidelines. I posted on her FB page to clarify and point out that it was one members view and that she cannot use the CB to advertise her business, she deleted my posts and blocked me. I banned Leftover Leos for repeatedly spamming the forum without even asking if it was okay. I cannot post on her FB page to educate her readers, so decided to put this here as the CB supports all kids doing gymnastics and it bugs me when our name gets tossed in the mix.

Last edited:
Left Over Leos are great! they helped my little girl with BEAUTIFUL leotards within a week!

Left Over Leos are great! they helped my little girl with BEAUTIFUL leotards within a week!
Which is awesome, but they cannot advertise here and complain about us when we do not let her. They also cannot say that we do not support all kids doing gym. look at my signature, that is what the CB is about. I donated all my girls leos, 36 in fact, to kids who needed them and did it happily.

Just to add that Leftover Leo's sells the donated leo's to people, she is not passing them on for free. $16.50 was the quote I was forwarded. It does not cost $16.50 to ship a leo, I know I have done that many times. Famous gymnasts are donating the leos and she sells them on to needy kids?? Do not get how that is non profit, but perhaps someone will educate me.

https://www.facebook.com/LeftOverLeos?fref=ts Adding this here as left over leos are quoting member coach PineappleLumps post and saying that it is the CB's opinion. Now we all know that this is not true and that members can post what they wish as long as it is within the guidelines. I posted on her FB page to clarify and point out that it was one members view and that she cannot use the CB to advertise her business, she deleted my posts and blocked me. I banned Leftover Leos for repeatedly spamming the forum without even asking if it was okay. I cannot post on her FB page to educate her readers, so decided to put this here as the CB supports all kids doing gymnastics and it bugs me when our name gets tossed in the mix.

I saw that... That's too bad she's choosing to go that route and try to put the forum in a bad light. She completely twisted what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

I found the following statement on the LeftoverLeo's FB page. Where do the leotard end up going usually?6 November 2012 at 15:36

• Left Over Leos We are still in the growing process - but the leotards will be made available to the general public and the funds raised will go back to the gymnastics training centers (who participate with donations) in the form of gymnastics equipment through AAI or Spieth Anderson.

I had asked about them months ago...DD had a school project where she was supposed to write a persuasive letter, and she wanted to write to a company like GK and ask them to donate to an organization like Leftover Leos. Strangly, the Leftover Leos woman just sent me a lengthy PM on CB telling me how to donate...

My post was blunt, but to twist it and take it as the opinion of the forum is just ridiculous. I said not to pursue competitive gymnastics, I never said give up on gymnastics.

My post was blunt, but to twist it and take it as the opinion of the forum is just ridiculous. I said not to pursue competitive gymnastics, I never said give up on gymnastics.

I agree, the whole thread was used, and twisted, to make the CB look bad. I think it has backfired in the end.

Leftover Leo's just deleted that whole Facebook post.

But sadly there is still a response to one of the photos that someone has sent in that reads as follows:
Just thought I would let you know, the Chalk Bucket has "banned me for life" for trying to help your daughter stay in the sport of gymnastics.

That irks me even more, because it is just mean and out of any context whatsoever.

But sadly there is still a response to one of the photos that someone has sent in that reads as follows:
That irks me even more, because it is just mean and out of any context whatsoever.
Well sadly she can twist it any way she likes, but on the end I know the CB supports all gymnasts and I know she was banned for spamming the CB with her promotional threads. I cannot do more than stop her here. The good news is our long time members know it is simply not true and new members can search and find this thread for the truth.

Actually it looks like those photos and comments were also removed. Someone must have said something she didn't like.

There is a new post directed to chalkbucket members up now. I like the concept of the program, but clearly a very petty person running it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back