AOGC's leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Love the leo that Mattie Larson is wearing for the floor exercise (the gold and black one), but OMG dd's coach would have a heart attack over the messy hair ;)

I really like the one they have for the regular gym. It is really similar to the yellow and black one. But it is light purple and white.

I don't really like the 1st one very much... it's a pretty design but I don't think teal and purple go together very well. :) And the second one is really pretty but in a weird way... I really like the last one though - is it from 2008? I think I see Shawn Johnson in the backround. I believe one of AOGC's coaches designs their leotards and they always have refreshing new patterns! This was their team leo this year - I really like it!

That was the one I was talking about gymnastgets10. It is soooo pretty. It has a lot going on,but yet it doesnt seem like it.

Love the leo that Mattie Larson is wearing for the floor exercise (the gold and black one), but OMG dd's coach would have a heart attack over the messy hair ;)

My dd's coach would have made run out and grab some hair gel asap! I do love the leo though!!!

I always love their leotards. They usually have pinks, greys, white, silver, purple. I was surprised to see the yellow. That is my least fave one.

Their leos looked awful in person, especially the one with the yellow in it...maybe it's just the color combos..

I didn't like the look of the yellow one in pictures - I had hoped that it looked better in person. OH well......

I don't really like the 1st one very much... it's a pretty design but I don't think teal and purple go together very well. :) And the second one is really pretty but in a weird way... I really like the last one though - is it from 2008? I think I see Shawn Johnson in the backround. I believe one of AOGC's coaches designs their leotards and they always have refreshing new patterns! This was their team leo this year - I really like it!

Teal and purple? Where did you see that? The first one here is grey on the bottom. Is that the one you're talking about?

Yes, I meant the first one... it doesn't look completely grey to me, kinda blue and green and well, teal. Sorry if you see it differently!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back