at Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD Kirah took 6th place on vault at level 9 nationals!!!!!!!!
Other than that she had a rough meet.My DD was dissapointed with her performance with the other events. But We just tell her.... you made it to nationals again baby, dont worry!
She is taking a week off, and then back to the gym and Time to focus on level 10.

My DD Kirah took 6th place on vault at level 9 nationals!!!!!!!!
Other than that she had a rough meet.My DD was dissapointed with her performance with the other events. But We just tell her.... you made it to nationals again baby, dont worry!
She is taking a week off, and then back to the gym and Time to focus on level 10.

Anyone who makes it to nationals shouldn't be dissapointed!! That is an accomplishment in it self and to make 6th on vault wtg!!! Think of all the girls from all over the country that didn't make it there.

I agree. A medal at nationals is great. I know our kids set high standards for themselves, but I hope after more reflection, she realizes how much she accomplished. Good luck with training for level 10.

The other thing I wanted to add is that I know in many age groups the difference between 6th and 1st is 1-2 tenths. All of the girls at nationals are talented and have worked really hard to get there. Often there's some luck in who ends up at the top of the podium.

Awesome job! Gymnasts are so hard on themselves, but I think that's what makes them the only ones who can do this sport! Congrats to your DD.

I think that is completely awesome!! Congrats to her! It's true, though- those perfectionists are never happy;) lol. I agree with the "little bit of luck", too. A different judge may have had a different idea...

Anyway, nationals is the best of the best of the best, isn't it? Good for her for even being there...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back