Awesome workout!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mack_the_Ripper

Whew! I just wanted to share that I had a pretty awesome workout last night. I don't think I've ever had one where I really accomplished something on all four events. Last night I made my acro series on a high-ish medium beam. I've been having some trouble with one of my feet so I couldn't really do leaps, but I worked on 3/4 jumps and 1/1 jumps and I did pretty good ones on low beam. Then on floor I dramatically improved my front tuck - RO - BHS - back tuck! I worked a bit on back layout halves to a mat...those were not as good. But my double turns were pretty good. Then on bars I did a good giant (I've had a bunch of rips so I didn't do very many) and three good handstand pirouettes. It took me forever to make my pirouette but then my coach gave me a really good tip (she just said, it looks like you're tired, why don't you go on to something else? and then I gave it more oomph). Then I did a couple good handspring 1/1 vaults to a mat in the pit. I'm on my way! This is so exciting.

Jeez Mac, if you'd look tired more often........I think it's great that you "sucked it up" and gave it that extra oomph. It's the extra oomphs that make the time you spend working on skills pay off! Keep it up!, and if it helps at all.....Jeez, your looking a little tired today, why don't you just.......;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back