Back pain in 14 year old with spine out of alignment

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
What do you think it could be? Its been hurting recently. Its been a come and go thing. I will go to the doctor soon but I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what it could possibly be. Its all in my lower back like I can't bend over without pain. Its about a 5-9 on a scale of 1-10 daily. My doctor did say at a physical when I bend over that my spine is out of alignment and curves. Its unusual for girls my age but when it is common its common for young girls my age.

Nobody can diagnose your issue here. If your pain is really that bad you need to go back to the doctor. Preferably one with experience is sports medicine.

Nobody can diagnose your issue here. If your pain is really that bad you need to go back to the doctor. Preferably one with experience is sports medicine.
My doctor sent me to the physical therapist for a twisted and dislocated pelvis.

My hips are at different heights because my legs are different heights so that has twisted my spine some when I was about your age. That could be the problem. You could also have scoliosis. Those are two things that could be possible, but I'm no doctor. Make sure you get to the doctor soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back