Bad ankle dilemma!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We just found out about 2 weeks ago that I have a bruised ankle or theirs like water in it or something? We talked to the foot doctor and he kinda wanted me to quite and said he doesn't think it can get better. But then my coach who also talked to the doctor said it can get better?!:confused: i haven't been able to tumble or anything like that. I did physical therapy before we had the MRI ( the doc said it couldn't get any worse and didn't think the MRI could show anything-ha ha) but the doctor said he couldn't say it it will break or wont break but theirs a chance of my ankle breaking anytime. And it';s really confusing!! It's in really bad pain no medicine helps or anything. I haven't been doing anything on it either! We tried ankle braces everything. It's interfering not with just my gymnastics life but when I'm outside of gymnastics! I just really don't know what to do!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe get a second opinion from a doctor that works specifically with athletes. Just a thought.

A girl at my gym has water/fluid in her knee and she had to take off for 2 months and put no weight on her knee for the first 6 weeks. So I would take some time off and just do conditioning for awhile. Sorry this happened. :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back