Parents Bean in training (video)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks so much for sharing. The videos are awesome. Rayna is working some great skills. Please tell her that Jade and I are excited for her. She should have a great season. We will have to catch up soon. We are back in the US. Jade is training with her new team and will head to Texas in September for TOPs National Testing. It has been a crazy summer. I hope you are feeling well.

Please tell her that Jade and I are excited for her. She should have a great season. We will have to catch up soon. We are back in the US. Jade is training with her new team and will head to Texas in September for TOPs National Testing. It has been a crazy summer. I hope you are feeling well.

That's great news on your part. Congrats to Jade on making national testing, I know there at least two other girls from the board going. It must be lovely to be back home!

Thanks Bog! We are very happy to be back in the US. I can't believe how much I missed Target:). We moved from VA to NY but it still feels like home! We are really proud of Jade. It was a very spontaneous decision to try TOPS (they decided 3 days after she joined the new gym and she had 6 days of training before her first test) but the coach did a great job of preparing her and we are very happy so far. It is nice to be back and to get engaged in US gym again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back