Parents Bean's very first level 8 meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wanted to give a quick meet report for CGM and Bean. Bean competed in her very first meet as alevel 8 (age 10/11) and did fantastic!! She was the only one in her category to have full start value on each event (4.3) which means she competed her tsuk!!! While I didn't get to see Bean compete and videos are not up yet Bean gave me her thoughts. She has VERY pleased with how she did especially on beam but was a little bummed about floor. I still think she did incredible!

Vault 12.4 4th place
Bars 12.65 2nd place
Beam 13.30 1st place!!!
Floor 12.25 6th place
AA 50.60 3rd place!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Bean, so proud of you!

Thank you so much for the update. I'm glad to hear she's doing so well!

WOW !!!! Way to go Bean. What a great first L8 meet, huge scores. Iknow she has worked so hard. I had been wondering how it went.

Please tell Bean & CGM we are thinking of them and we miss them here on CB.

Wow that is just fabulous. Bean really is going to rock L8. COngrats on those great scores and on having full start value on 4. Loving the fact that the tsuk is being competed.

Hugs to you both and Jflish thanks for the update!

Yeah Bean! Way to go on having such a great start to the season! Sure miss CGM around here. Praying all is well for you!

Congrats to Bean, those are wonderful scores and placements and way to go on having all events with a full start value!!! Can't wait to see video. :) We miss CGM around here.

go Bean! Fantastic job. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas.

WOW!!! So happy for little Bean!!! So glad she is doing well in level 8!!! Please tell her Dani and I say hi and happy holidays!!!

I'm so glad to hear about Bean! Way to go, Bean! How fabulous. You are so talented and strong, mentally and physically.
CGM, I've been praying that you, Bean, and the rest of your family are doing well. I miss you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back