Best male and female tumblers ever?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, that'd really depend on your preference! I believe there was a very good gymnast from brazil (I think?) who had some insane tumbling passes, but I can't remember her name off the top of my head.

Well, that'd really depend on your preference! I believe there was a very good gymnast from brazil (I think?) who had some insane tumbling passes, but I can't remember her name off the top of my head.
Daiane dos Santos? I like her, but I also really like Zamo.

Alexis Brion
Competed a piked double full in when she was about 12: YouTube - ‪Alexis Brion 1995 Double full-in‬‎
Definitely the best I've seen.

I know she struggled in the years after that but she ended up doing NCAA gymnastics (Alabama) and was still quite an impressive tumbler. Even with relatively easy passes (compared to the double full in), she tumbles like she has springs in her feet. Here she is in 2005: YouTube - ‪Alexis Brion - 2005 Super Six Challenge Floor Exercise‬‎
Last pass in that one was a little easy (but front layout was still a C at that point so that combo was bonus), I seem to remember her competing some front layout front full combination (maybe the other way around) at some point in NCAA.

Nastia crosses her legs when she twists and cowboys her double fronts, I really do not think she is the best tumbler ever.

I saw a guy with 3 double backs (full in layout, double layout, & full in full out I believe) in an 8 skill pass at T&T Nationals. That kind of owned.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back