WAG Best meet gifts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym does little scrapbooks for the gymnasts. We make the covers out of various scrapbook paper and then the inside has enough paper for the gymnast to fill in information about 8 meets (name of meet, date, what they liked best, things they'll remember, etc...) The way we score and fold the covers makes it so that the ribbons can be kept in the back of the book cover. And then the front cover has a die-cut star on it with a different patten.

Totally different and unique. It seems like the gymnasts like it when we hand it out to them (with candy of course).

I like this idea but isn't it a lot of work?!!

I like this idea but isn't it a lot of work?!!

Yep, I'm not goign to lie, it's a lot of work. Our meet typically has around 100 gymnasts. We have a bunch of the mom's volunteer and we have assembly lines to do the work. It's a nice opportunity to chit chat with the other moms, but it takes several hours, and materials (but probably cheaper than shirts?) But personally I think my dd would like a shirt better ;-)

Sounds very time consuming! The invitational we host has 600+ gymnasts every year....it takes days for the 5 or so volunteers to roll t-shirts and sort medals!

Flowers? Where I live it is very cheap to get a single rose or bunch of something else done up with wrap and ribbon. Not a keepsake but makes for a nice photo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back