Parents Big brag!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Yesterday at practice Midget finally got over the vault table without a spot.

All she needs now for level 5 is her Kip. She has done that with a hand spot, ugly but did it. And every day after practice she goes on about how close it is. LOL

The girl wants to get it so bad!

But anyway, I am so incredibly proud of her, she has made huge leaps in the last little bit and has really stepped up all on her own. I think I am prouder about her taking ownership and really working hard than I am about the skills. Such a huge lesson to learn so young.

Great news Andrew, she sure is working hard and getting over that vault table is a huge deal. Sending her the Kip fairy, this Canadian one works great!

Awesome job for Midget and good to hear from you Andrew!! I totally agree that getting over that vault table is a HUGE deal and my 12 YO still on occasion has trouble with it. That vault is very tricky and getting the timing right with the run and all is hard! Congrats on all her hard work and determintation! You can't put a high enough score or medal on that!!

Congratulations! My dd (also 8) is working hard on that kip too! She is also still working on her vault but has a great run. She will be so happy when she can get the kip by herself. She's at that two finger on the back spot stage and just can't seem to do it yet without.

I'll trade you a kip for a vault! DD isn't even at the point where I'm looking for her to make it over the table by herself, I'd just be happy if she could make it ON to the vault table by herself!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back