Parents Brag Alert - First Optional Skill

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Empowered

Proud Parent
I know it's not the biggest skill, but I was so proud of my daughter last night when she got her back handspring on high beam. Three days ago she could barely do it on low beam :confused:

She also nailed 8/9 standing back tucks last night which is also new for her.

Thanks for listening... Here is a video of the back handspring.

YouTube - Video 47.MP4

Congrats! Sounds like a big skill to me! And the back tucks, too! Sounds like she's well on her way to optionals. :)

Way to go to your DD. From my fairly untrained eye..her BHS looked very nice..and graceful. I do not know all the technical aspects of it..but it looks great

I bet she's excited! I can't imagine doing a backhandspring on the floor, much less doing one on the beam. I do know if I'd been watching my daughter do something like that on beam, the camera would've been shaking. Congrats!

Great job and those are both BIG skills! Congrats to your DD!! If you would send those beam fairies here to Missouri my DD could use them for her BWO on beam!! Or at least the I'm not ascared fairies!!

A BHS is a big skill!!!! People often have a lot of trouble with it. Sounds like she is doing great getting ready for optionals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back