Parents Brag Alert....Level 5 38.5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This girl is a beautiful gymnast. She is a delight to watch.

These lovely young gymnasts got up and were headed to the podium BEFORE their names were called! UGH! At this point I felt sorry for these young gymnasts that no one had bothered to teach them good sportsmanship. They no longer became a joy to watch. I am not the only one at this awards session who felt this way.

Been there!! I have seen girls crouching and grinning at her teammates, ready to jump to the podium because they "know" they won. Always turns me off. And my dd mentions it on the way home. It's FUN to win, I get it, but its no fun to lose to someone like that.

By the way, I commented earlier about her awesomeness. Really good routines, I wish my daughter could someday score those scores. Time will tell, and it has to come from within her, not me or anyone else. I know what she is capable of, I just wish she did! Sophia is really good, and I love her name.

Finally read through this thread and now see why my post above makes no sense, LOL!

Again, great job Sophie! I have plenty to say but nothing to add to the many words contained in this thread! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back