"Brag Alert" Moderated Group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
'K... I did it. I am the first official member of the moderated group "Brag Alert". I think if you go to Forum and then Community you should be able to find it (I'm new to all this). I guess I will have to approve you in order for you to be in the group. I will try not to be corrupted by all the power. ;) Does anyone have any opinions on how someone makes the cut? A certain number of posts? 50? 100? Some other way?

Oh, and if you recently had to change your user name so you don't have any posts under your new name (you know who you are... ;) ) then you should definitely PM me and let me know that too!

Well I would love to join but since I'm new, I can wait until I hit those post numbers! :) I think a moderated "private" forum is a great idea!

I think I applied to be a member, but not sure what it is about. Thought I could already post in Brag Alert anyway, or is it something completely different? Will try to find out tomorrow. Bed time here, waaaaay past actually.:zzz:

Glad you started it Mary! I think you'll do a great job of it, hopefully people for whom privacy is an issue will feel comfortable posting there.

There was a group that I was part of on a parenting forum that had a time requirement and post requirement. I think it was 90 days a member and 150 posts? Can't remember.

Ok_ I'm a wuss... or something else- i 'm posting to see if I qualify and I cannot even find hte embarassed smiley

If you want to join, go to "forum" and then "community" and look for "brag alert". There should be some sort of "join now" button or something. Then your name shows up on my list and I approve you and then you're in. Lucky for you, being able to find the embarrassed smiley is not a prerequisite for membership! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back