Parents Brag Alert

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Monday I took off work so I got to go to the gym and hang out. And got to see Midget do her ROBHS without a spot! The first one was pretty bad, but the next 2 were awesome!

So proud of that little girl.

All we lack now is the front hip, and still perfecting the dismount.

Congrats thats awesome! Isnt it great the look on their face when "it" clicks!!

WTG Midget! :applause: She must be so proud of herself! All the other skills will some in time. Summer's a great time to get new skills.

Monday I took off work so I got to go to the gym and hang out. And got to see Midget do her ROBHS without a spot! The first one was pretty bad, but the next 2 were awesome!

So proud of that little girl.

All we lack now is the front hip, and still perfecting the dismount.

Congrats to her! My DD just recently got those last few L4 skills so I know exactly how proud you are. She is still perfecting the bar dismount too and though she has her front hip it isn't exactly pretty yet.

LOL at the "all WE lack" because I can't imagine myself doing any of those skills :eek:. I know what you mean though because you want it for them.

Great job Midget!! I remember when ALex finally got that skill!! She was beaming with pride as was I. Keep up the great work!!

Good job and way to go. :cool:

I love seeing new skills on any gymnasts face. Doesn't matter the level or skill they are so excited its way cool.

Give her a big congrats hug!

Way to go Midget!!! Those other skills will come soon! How exciting that you got to see it, too. That is always fun.

That's the coolest skill to get - now whenever she tells a friend she does gym and tey ask if she can do the answer will be YES!! Way to go. :):)

That is so exciting. I know she must have been beaming. To get a new skill that you have been working on and I think it's every little girls dream to really want to learn the flips. LOL.

Way to go Midget and how exciting for you to be there to see it! I love when my daughter gets a new skill - you can see the excitement all through her bod. That front hip circle is tough - we have some girls that are in there second year, and although they can do it, it is still quite rough so to speak. It is a difficult one to master. With all of the strides she is making lately, I bet that one will come shortly. It seems like they come in bursts sometimes as the excitement of one new skill fuels their efforts in others.

Congratulations to Midget! That skill is such a HUGE one to get. I'm sure the fhs will come soon.

Thanks all. She was very excited, still is I think.

Today they were working on the floor routine and when it came time to do the ROBHS she didn't even hesitate. The coach wasn't anywhere near her either.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back