Brag from a gymnast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mack_the_Ripper

Usually it's the parents on here bragging about their DDs, but I've got to crow a little about my wonderful coaches and teammates! All three of our level 9s qualified to Regionals and competed yesterday...and all three of them qualified to Western Nationals! I got to watch the two older girls compete, and though one girl put her hands down on her back tuck beam and lost her acro requirement, and neither did well on vault, they both placed high on bars and floor - actually, one, who is the most dramatic floor person ever won floor! I think they were both around 10th place ish AA.

It was all very exciting that they did so well, and even more exciting that now they're on to Nationals in California! If y'all are on here, you should know that you rock. Seriously. I'm proud to be from such an awesome gym.

Also, I had fun chilling with my teammates at the meet, which is good because I don't always fit in at the gym.

Wow!!! That's fantastic!!! Congratulations to all three of them! It sounds like you have a terrific level 9 team and just as good coaches!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back