WAG Bras for competition wear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flippingout

Gymnast
Hey guys! I'm a gymnast that meet wise, have just started wearing bras because previously I really didn't need them. Now I'm sure you all know it's a deduction for a judge to see undergarments, so I am completely clueless on what to get that doesn't show! We have long sleeved leotards that are cropped by the forearm and have mesh by the shoulders. Thanks!

My DD has tried several and likes the GK one the best. She says it is comfy. Her leo is mesh too and you can't see the bra at all.

My oldest has used the GK one with clear adjustable straps and also a regular sport bra without the racer back and both worked well for her. The top of her leo is not mesh, though.

Reactions: sce
A tan bra under mesh is fine. You won't get deducted if they can barely see it under the mesh. Just no hot pink sport bras (or the like) that are super visible.

My oldest has used the GK one with clear adjustable straps and also a regular sport bra without the racer back and both worked well for her. The top of her leo is not mesh, though.

Where have you found the regular sports bra without the race back? we've been looking with no luck

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back