WAG Bratayley

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah my kid said she didn't understand why the girl would do the redbull gymnastics if she is still nursing an ankle injury...um...wth, I had no idea how much she knew about this girl, and I watch it with her, bahaha! Proves a point though:confused:...

Did you see the one with the ice bath? We all know that gymnastics is a crazy sport and requires a lot, like any other sport. But why film it? AND PUT IT ONLINE?

Did you see the one with the ice bath? We all know that gymnastics is a crazy sport and requires a lot, like any other sport. But why film it? AND PUT IT ONLINE?
Idk either...but seeing as the little girl's goal is the 2024 Olympics, maybe the parents want videos for the "way back when" stuff? I really have no idea. I also don't know how good she is in the grand scheme of things. And to the OP, so sorry for the tangent!:confused::(

Honestly, I think that she is pretty good. I'm pretty sure that she has made national TOPS testing the last few years. I hadn't seen the kitchen gymnastics stuff before this post; but had seen some of her videos before. She was one I wondered about if the YouTube channel would really mean no NCAA for her.

This link has some interesting information on eligibility. Can't find any clear cut decisions on youtube or other social media ad payments, though. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/samf/genrel/auto_pdf/SSHNCAARulesandRegs.pdf

I'd think this statement would apply to youtube channels:

NCAA rules prohibit the use of an enrolled student-athlete’s name or picture to endorse a commercial product or service. All requests for any commercial appearances in conjunction with an event or commercial product must be approved by the Compliance Staff. Modeling, appearances in commercial advertisements, or acting in movies or TV could be considered an amateurism issue and must receive prior approval. The penalty for violating this rule is loss of eligibility. Remember, seemingly harmless things such as posing for a calendar may be a violation.

I watched that one as well. I wonder if her parents or coach is on here as well. I had to unsubscribe. The more following they have, the bigger the parents heads become.
I started questioning when the parents began to film their daughter's daily experiences. She is a cute kid. Someone else has said before that they wondered how many pedophiles were actually following her. We live in a very sick world. Those parents could be setting up that poor, little girl for something awful to occur. They need to reconsider their actions. Very sick what I saw prior to cutting her out of the videos we view. We love to watch gymnastics, but they have stepped Way beyond that now.

Holy moly! I looked at a couple of videos, and truly can't see the fascination, looks like boring normal life. And their daughter is a level 2 gymnast who just had her first meet ever? We have apparently been doing this sport wrong!! LOL
She's the younger one, their older daughter is 11yo level 7.

I watched that one as well. I wonder if her parents or coach is on here as well. I had to unsubscribe. The more following they have, the bigger the parents heads become.
I started questioning when the parents began to film their daughter's daily experiences. She is a cute kid. Someone else has said before that they wondered how many pedophiles were actually following her. We live in a very sick world. Those parents could be setting up that poor, little girl for something awful to occur. They need to reconsider their actions. Very sick what I saw prior to cutting her out of the videos we view. We love to watch gymnastics, but they have stepped Way beyond that now.
We never subscribed, my dd just watched it...I have told her she is only to watch the gym ones with me now...and then we will probably phase out of that also.

Yikes.......I still am terrified posting my DD online.....I have family that asks for stuff, so I do but it's all so scary.....I can't imagine even using my child name online.
At our new gym, the name is visible, so I post privately now......only for family and friends......

But the outfits, and the antics? OMG!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back