Buckeye Classic Elite Qualifier 2010

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great - I was wondering how Bailie Key was getting on. SHe looks great. Is she 10 or 11 now?

Thanks for posting this. This meet has several girls from our gym and it is nice to see them compete. My 4 year old watches them and says hey I know such and such and she helped in my class the other day. Cool for her to see!

Its a small world. We were at this meet and the session DD was in was a mix of L10 and girls testing Elite (my dd is a L10). I happened to sit down beside a mom whose DD was testing. Her dd is a beautiful gymnast (one of your videos is her dd) and she was a charming lady. We had a really nice conversation. I don't know what the outcome was for her dd but I hope she made it.

Their were some very good gymnasts there! I liked watching Bailie Key and the young talented 9 year old Laurie Hernandez. I saw her results at states and she competed level 6.. Its so amazing that she was at an elite qualifier less then a month later

She was probably competing 6 to give her enough training time to go for qualifying. Very impressive.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back