Bulging disk, tendinitis, torn ligaent, stress fracture HELP :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i have had all these injuriess in a bit more that one year :( but torn ligaent took 5 weeks to proberly heal bulging disk 5 months, tendinitis took around 3 weeks and Stress fracture si still happening i have had it for 2 weeks in my foot and need the boot for 6 weekd HELP i need some inspiration and sure people have had uch worse but i just need a little bit of hope.:( expecially as ive issed out on soo many cops and my biggests comp of the year are coming up

Injuries are frustrating! Several gymnasts went through this year not competing at all because of injuries so know you are not alone. Hang in there, try to do fun things with your friends to pass the time. I pray for your quick healing. Check out Alison Arnold, she may have some inspiration for you.

I'm sorry you are having a tough time. So frustrating, I am sure! Just do everything that the doctors and therapists say to do to get better and before you know it you will be back at it. Hopefully injuries will be a thing of the past soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back