Cait's TOPs results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrat...

Congratulation for making it to the National Test.
I saw her video during the test. Did she take the second test after the video posting?

My daughter will be there as well in the same age group (10). Hopefully they get a chance to meet each other and/or might be in the same cabin.

Anyway good luck in the National...

KH.

Congratulation for making it to the National Test.
I saw her video during the test. Did she take the second test after the video posting?

My daughter will be there as well in the same age group (10). Hopefully they get a chance to meet each other and/or might be in the same cabin.

Anyway good luck in the National...

KH.

Cool! Are you going down, too? We are, and it'd be neat to meet if you are, too. We like to take each of our children on a weekend trip once a year, so we'll be staying in Texas an extra couple days with Cait.

Yes, she tested one more time; her coaches thought it'd be good to go through it once more for practice.

Good luck to your dd, too! Tell her to rock it, but, more importantly, have fun! :)

Cool! Are you going down, too? We are, and it'd be neat to meet if you are, too. We like to take each of our children on a weekend trip once a year, so we'll be staying in Texas an extra couple days with Cait.

Yes, she tested one more time; her coaches thought it'd be good to go through it once more for practice.

Good luck to your dd, too! Tell her to rock it, but, more importantly, have fun! :)

As of now we do not have any plan to go to Texas with her. I was there last year when she did her national test for the first time. I was just there for the mental support. It was her first time to travel without parents and she was just turning nine at that time. She went with her team mates and coach. At least she knew that I was in the area close by if she needed me.

It is nice the whole family can be around when Cait is doing her test.

Good luck and have fun...

It is nice the whole family can be around when Cait is doing her test.

Good luck and have fun...

Actually, I phrased that weird in the other post: We take a weekend trip alone with each of our 4 kids, so, as this is Cait's turn, it will not be the whole family, but just Sean and I who will be with her.

Thanks! :)

Aw that is such a nice idea. Do the kids chose what to do / where to go or do you decide.

Aw that is such a nice idea. Do the kids chose what to do / where to go or do you decide.

Sorry, gymnut1; I just saw this! Hopefully, you'll see my response. :)

The kids choose where to go; dd1 will be going with us to NYC to catch a Broadway show and a ballet, ds will be going either on a fishing and golfing trip or a trip to a large Lego store and other things in that city (he hasn't decided yet), and dd3 went to Chicago to buy an American Girl, etc. It's so fun, and it's great to have extended time alone with each.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back