Parents Can I just share a pic?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k2bdeutmeyer

Coach
Proud Parent
I am a photographer, and DD saw my oldest's softball buttons that I ordered last week. She wanted a button of HER. So, down to the studio we went for a little mini session. I am so impressed at her poise at barely 4yr old. I just had to share :)

Thanks for giving a mama an outlet to brag!!

5628241106_fee8268bfb_m.jpg

too cute! I want to get some professional gym pics taken of Bella soon but I don't know how to get it done because I want some on the apparatuses and for them to be kinda "artsy" rather than studio posed. I have the layout pictured in my mind, just can't figure out how to get it onto film. LOL

She looks older than four..... You're right. Lots of poise.

too cute! I want to get some professional gym pics taken of Bella soon but I don't know how to get it done because I want some on the apparatuses and for them to be kinda "artsy" rather than studio posed. I have the layout pictured in my mind, just can't figure out how to get it onto film. LOL

She looks older than four..... You're right. Lots of poise.

I would just okay it with the gym and start emailing/calling some photographers! Check around for someone with experience doing stuff like that, and make sure you take a look at their style and that it fits what you have in mind! I would love to do something like this with DD, but I'm not comfortable enough in the new gym to ask!

And thank you for the compliments!! Everytime I look at the pic, it makes me smile!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back