Parents Cartwheel on beam!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD came home from training last night - where she stuck a cartwheel on the high beam without a spot!! :D

I didn't even think she could do that on the low beam yet!!

We're very excited here!!

What big news !!! Not an easy skill at all. Good for her. Did you have an ice cream celebration ( anybexvuse is a good excuse for ice cream in my book !)

I hope she is super proud of herself.

Great job, my oldest is totally convinced that the cartwheel is harder than the BWO on the beam. It is a great skill to get.

That's wonderful! My daughter agrees with Bog's, CWs are harder to land than BWOs.

It's great when they get new skills, it builds so much confidence! For us, most skills come in spurts, so don't be surprised if your daughter has a few more tricks up her sleeve over the next few weeks! That confidence seems to keep the ball rolling.

It's great when they get new skills, it builds so much confidence! For us, most skills come in spurts, so don't be surprised if your daughter has a few more tricks up her sleeve over the next few weeks! That confidence seems to keep the ball rolling.

Ooh, I hope so, that would be great for her! Her confidence is improving, but she still gets intimidated by some of the other girls in her group, so I think a few more tricks would work wonders! :veryhappy:

Yay!! Congrats to her! Those cartwheels on beam are super tricky. I agree with them being harder to land than BWOs, Abby agrees as well. After seeing a combo 5/6 meet here, I agree. More falls on CWs, but more hesitation on BWOs.

Celebrate!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back