DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
It's time to get a Chalk Bucket t-shirt. If you'd like to submit a design...get to it. Attach it to this thread. If your design is selected...you'll get a whole package of Chalk Bucket stuff including the new t-shirt!

Rules
  1. You must use our name: 'The Chalk Bucket' or 'ChalkBucket.com'
  2. Our name must be in our font: Squeaky Chalk Sound Font @ 1001Fonts.com
  3. Maximum of 3 colors
  4. Specify front and back if your design has 2 sides
  5. You can submit as many designs as you want

Also...it will be on a dark colored shirt.

Submit your designs so we can get them made up and sold!

Last edited:
Here's a basic one.

cb-t-shirt.jpg

Different sayings could go on the back.

ok. i really want to make a t shirt but i am technologically challeneged and dont know anything about computers. what do you use to make these types of things??

ok. i really want to make a t shirt but i am technologically challeneged and dont know anything about computers. what do you use to make these types of things??

Any basic paint program. I used Photoshop and Illustrator.

I use Inkscape, it's basically a free version of illustrator. It is a little different, but they can do essentially the same thing.

I would love a black t-shirt that says, scrawled on the back in big white graffiti/chalk type letters:
"Everything I know about gymnastics I learned from" and then the chalkbucket.com name and web address as in JBS's design. Then maybe "Proud Gymnastics Mom" (or parent, or whatever) in the "pocket area" of the front of the shirt. Maybe a chalk handprint or two on there somewhere. The quote is not mine... don't remember whose post I saw it in. Someone else is welcome to take this idea and run with it because I'm not sure that I have the time/energy to tackle it. But if I WAS going to design a shirt, that's what it would say. And as I said before, I realize that gymnasts and coaches aren't going to be interested in a shirt that says this, but I think that there are a lot of parents on here who might buy it. I know I would!

Here's an idea,
Couldn't figure a way of stating that the chalkbucket is a gymnastics forum, not sure if it is obvious enough, but I thought it was fun. Maybe a bit too much of an 'in' joke though!

t-shirtdesign.jpg

ok maryA i attempeted to make what you said. I just used an online t shirt design website so it is nothing special. Also i would have but the handprints but i couldnt figure out to add them. AND i know the chalkbucket.com isnt in the right font, but because i use a webite i couldnt use it. so if it does get choosen you could change it. BlueCotton Design Studio

if the link doesnt take you directly to the design i can give you the log in to get into my account so you can see it.

FRONT OF SHIRT.jpgBACK OF SHIRT.jpg

This is my design, it got really rasterized when I attached it, but the original isn't so blurry. The one on the left is the front, and the one on the right is the back. For some reason the designs are overlapping, but they are two separate attachments.

Ok here is another one. again it was just made on a t shirt design website so they didnt have that font and when it is actually made it can be changed.
front.jpg
back.jpg

for my other one the log in is username [email protected] and the password is design

Great ideas here...let's get some more entries in!

Please remember that it can be up to 3 colors and the t-shirt color does NOT count as one of them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back