Off Topic ChalkBucket question.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have incorrectly assumed someone was a female, when they were actually a male on here. Oops! I no longer assume for anyone. Except Dunno. If he isn't a he, well then the voice doesn't work in my head anymore.

I changed my sig because someone here thought I was the other gender.

It's okay: I don't mind.

Trophies are just a virtual reward system that we do not use. I tried to remove the references to them...but it's hard to find them all in software templates...so it still shows up is some places saying "zero trophy points".

I have incorrectly assumed someone was a female, when they were actually a male on here. Oops! I no longer assume for anyone. Except Dunno. If he isn't a he, well then the voice doesn't work in my head anymore.

To continue in straying from the original post:
If Dunno were a she, whose voice would she sound like? ;)

Ah but in the time honoured tradition of American Cinema, if he is played by a British actor then he is a Baddie, and if he is a British actor pretending to be a German, or South African, then he is an Uber-Baddie !

Ah but in the time honoured tradition of American Cinema, if he is played by a British actor then he is a Baddie, and if he is a British actor pretending to be a German, or South African, then he is an Uber-Baddie !
Hmmm, so then I have to come up with a strong, commanding female American voice.
That will take more thought.

Love it !

Or, dare I say it (looks around for fear of summoning the ghost ) Maggie ?

Margo, you dare to speak her name? Heebijeebies....

This tangent has intrigued my imagination. When imagining notable members voices in their gender counterparts, one sounds to me exactly the same as the dizzy blonde one from My Name Is Earl. Totally imaginary Trophy Point to anyone who guesses.

(On topic Bog, see?)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back