Changes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xxStumpyxx

Proud Parent
My youngest was given a letter saying that her hours and days have been increased which will take effect next month, basically she will be on a progression level that is set by British gymnastics, my daughter is in a twice a week development group with no set path/level as far as I know. I wonder what it means by level of gymnastics set by BG?

Sorry I can't help - but how exciting!!
Do you know anyone else currently in the group you can ask their parent?

At least one girl from her group is with her and they have a 2006 birth year, the letter said that they put them on a path that is best for them. I am hoping they will train for the new club grades that I have read so much on here about. With their new hours and days I am not sure what will be possible.

I must admit that I am excited, the new groups haven't been named but said they will get a name soon.

Great news.
Is your daughter happy about the increase in gym hours? How big is the increase? Like 2 days to 3? I know mine when 7 moved from 2 days 2 hours a session to 3 days 3 hours a session and it took a bit of getting used to!!

3 sessions a week up from 2. I am not sure how she feels, she is not unhappy. I guess it is a lot to take in after a late night practice.

I can only encourage. My own eldest is out of this loop.
But as a mum who has btdt my 100 % support.
It's so stressy not knowing.
I know others more knowledgeable will be here soon

The only thing I can think of would be grades. How exciting for her, and for you. Hope you get some answers soon, have you asked the coach?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back