Parents Charlotte, NC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

smartcoookie

Proud Parent
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on gyms in Charlotte, NC. My daughter just finished her level 9 season and is training level 10. She loves her gym and so do I but my husbands job is wanting to relocate us to Charlotte. I am interested in knowing about Southeastern and Perfect Balance. All I can find is that they are both great gyms. I would love to know the gyms philosophy about do they make new girls repeat a level, training schedule and school. Thank you for your help.... We are not 100% sure we want to move since we are happy in our current location for many reasons.

I don’t have first hand knowledge but have heard good things about the environments at both gyms. Would be worth visiting and inquiring at both, in my opinion!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on gyms in Charlotte, NC. My daughter just finished her level 9 season and is training level 10. She loves her gym and so do I but my husbands job is wanting to relocate us to Charlotte. I am interested in knowing about Southeastern and Perfect Balance. All I can find is that they are both great gyms. I would love to know the gyms philosophy about do they make new girls repeat a level, training schedule and school. Thank you for your help.... We are not 100% sure we want to move since we are happy in our current location for many reasons.
We are in Charlotte - my daughter is still in compulsory but happy to give some feedback on the gyms if you want to send a direct message/conversation!

I am not in the area but have a friend that is and she told me if they ever had to move to Charlotte they would choose Perfect Balance hands down. Her daughter is finishing level 8, training 9 if that helps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back