MAG Classic Rock meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
We are in Phoenix right now for the boys meet. Anyone else here or has anyone else done this one? When we registered for it, we thought it would be a really big one, but it turns out that it's going to be very small with only 2 sessions. I don't really mind though; it's so nice to get away in the middle of winter to 70 degree weather!

Good luck and have fun!!!! The weather is a HUGE plus!!! (although, it is nice here today ;))

Hope he has a wonderful meet. So cool competing in that huge stadium! My dds team went last year and she had a great time!

Lol. We went last year and froze to death! Being Arizona residents, I guess 65 is just too cold for us! That is a cool meet, though. I thought his year they moved it to a different venue? It was at Cardinals stadium last year. Hope your ds did great! My son is going to the Sun Devil classic next week.

So it was a fun venue with girls and boys and t&t going on at the same time. We had never seen t&t so that was really cool. Also there was a live band and they gave out real guitars for the 1st place team. Wish there had been more boys, though, it was mostly just our team competing against each other in all of the levels 6-10. The only guitar we didn't win was level 7. Our team doesn't have any level 7's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol. We went last year and froze to death! Being Arizona residents, I guess 65 is just too cold for us! That is a cool meet, though. I thought his year they moved it to a different venue? It was at Cardinals stadium last year. Hope your ds did great! My son is going to the Sun Devil classic next week.

Yes, they moved it to the convention center. He did really well but fell on 3 events. 2nd all around for his age (10). Where is the Sun Devil classic held? Is it a bigger one for boys?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Way to go Chase! 2nd place is awesome :)

It is frustrating when you get to a travel meet and there aren't many other boys. We are a little concerned about that with the Minnesota meet we are going to. But at least they have a great time!!!

Yes, they moved it to the convention center. He did really well but fell on 3 events. 2nd all around for his age (10). Where is the Sun Devil classic held? Is it a bigger one for boys?

Yes, it is hosted by the ASU mens gymnastics team-they train at Aspire in Chandler. The meet is going to be at Rawhide West park which is near Wildhorse Pass Resort. There is a girls' meet, too running simultaniously-here is the page...there are links to everything going on. It is a fairly large boys meet. Upcoming Meets & Events | ASU Sun Devil Men's Gymnastics

2nd place AA for your son-that's awesome!!! And a guitar, too. That's really cool.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back