WAG Coach's Eye app on sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Becauseisaid

Proud Parent
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by pimping an app.

If anyone has looked into purchasing the Coach's Eye app, it is on sale in the iTunes and Google Play stores. Normal price $4.99. On sale through 11/12 for $0.99.

The coach's use this app in the gym all the time to record the gymnast's routines to watch back later in slow & stop motion.

iTunes

Google Play

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by pimping an app.

If anyone has looked into purchasing the Coach's Eye app, it is on sale in the iTunes and Google Play stores. Normal price $4.99. On sale through 11/12 for $0.99.

The coach's use this app in the gym all the time to record the gymnast's routines to watch back later in slow & stop motion.

iTunes

Google Play
BTW...I love the phrase at the bottom of your signature! It made me laugh!!

Are there any benefits to a gymnast having this app to play around with? Or is it too technical and really just useful for coaches?

Are there any benefits to a gymnast having this app to play around with? Or is it too technical and really just useful for coaches?
I'm a gymnast and I love having it on my phone. I am 17 so I can critique myself and fix my mistakes better then if your daughter is 8 or 9. But if she's getting to the teenage years she probably understands the sport well enough for it to help her fix some little mistakes. Today my coach complimented straight legs on my flight series and I said-it's raise I watched it ugly on video too many times this weekend. True story

Not technical at all. My 9 year old uses it with no trouble. Heck... she figured out some features faster than I did. :cool:

The app is extremely user friendly. I like that I can take video through the app or import videos. Honestly, I think the asp is worth the $4.99.

Coach's Eye is one of the best apps out there. We have a team iPad...the gymnasts are always having teammates video them...they go back and watch it. Sure it's kind of distracting sometimes...but when used the right way...it can really lead to great results. The kids really are learning to teach themselves.

My kids aged 6 love the angle tool on it so they can measure their split leaps and jumps. Coaches eye is brilliant.

My kids aged 6 love the angle tool on it so they can measure their split leaps and jumps.

Guess I should also mention that the add-on tools are also on sale.

Angle Tool - $0.99
Timer Tool - $0.99
Spot Light - $0.99
Precision Pack (inc. all above) - $1.99

To get the add-on tools, you have to open Coach's Eye and go to the Store.

So tell me what the tools do please. I have never used the app, but have heard great things, so I bought it. My kids will love playing with it around the house for sure. Do I need the extra tools?

So tell me what the tools do please. I have never used the app, but have heard great things, so I bought it. My kids will love playing with it around the house for sure. Do I need the extra tools?

I was wondering the same thing! I went on an app buying spree yesterday!! (Thanks CB) Bought this and the new Tumble Tally for IOS7.

So tell me what the tools do please. <snip> Do I need the extra tools?

Does anyone REALLY ever need the extra tools? Or the app for that matter? :p

I don't have these tools (yet), so here's what the store says they do -

Angle Tool - measures angles up to 360 degrees
Timer Tool - multiple timers, calculates split time, countdowns
Spot Light - highlight one area of a performance with light and/or color

Thanks for sharing. I don't have an ipad, but maybe my phone will be enough to try this thing out. I think my high schoolers will enjoy it, though they will probably have to teach me how to use it.

Thanks for sharing. I don't have an ipad, but maybe my phone will be enough to try this thing out. I think my high schoolers will enjoy it, though they will probably have to teach me how to use it.

Most of the parents at DD's gym that have it, use the app on their phone. So I think you'll be okay. ;) And believe me when I say the kids will love it. My daughter likes to take a video and then use the scroll wheel to make it appear she's doing a skill backwards. "Look Mom - Ninja Skills!". LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back