Compulsory 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tally Ho

Coach
Proud Parent
Hi, is anyone's DD training for compulsory 5 at the minute or have a DD that has done it? How many hours are they or did they train?

At our gym the girls doing comp 5 this year train about 12-14 hours per week . The 6 year olds (next year's comp 5's) train about 9 hours per week.

my dd will be doing her compulsory level 5 in april. She did the east region compulsory level 5 at miss alpha factor. She currently trains 15 hours a week with extra training during school holidays.

The girls at my gym training for comp level 5 next year currently do 11 hours a week which will increase to 15 hours a week later in the year

My dd did it last year on 11 hours a week which increased to 15 hours a few months after she had done it.

Thanks everyone, hopefully DD will do it next year? We don't have purpose built gym or a sprung floor so it will be hard work!

Traditionally it's been 15 hours for level 5 now they have made level 5 harder in so e regions there are backward walk overs on beams, giants etc... Many gyms are upping the hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back