Conditioning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

me to i can't do more than "one in a row"
:D

UGH! I hate those too! I used to kinda like them but now we have to do 2 x 12 chin-up pullovers and I can barely make one set! I have to rest a lot between them after like #6 or 7 and I have ugly ugly leg form, kicking to get over. I never even have time for the second set because my first set takes so long for me to pull myself over each time...

Best: Handstand walking/handstand hold/anything with handstands :D also sit ups, i could do them all day!

Worst: Shuttle runs, just because i suck at running, and chin ups :mad:

My favorite conditioning has to be heel raises, just because of the simplicity of them. My worst? Chinup straddle hold underneath the beam. This has brought me to tears multiple tiimes, and my coach likes to use this as a punishment for me.

I'm lucky if I can manage one chin up pull over lol. Usually the coach will let us get by with just attempts.

I get the bathroom thing on toe/heel raises and pike stretch xD I have naturally strong legs though, so I'm always somewhat relieved when we do toe/heel raises. NOT naturally flexible with the pike though. It's my nemesis.

My least favorite has changed; I now hate L-holds and straddle holds. And scissors hanging from the beam. I mean, really, why can't we hang with straight arms from a bar? Having the beam cut into your armpits is worse then the actual conditioning :mad:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back