WAG Cute gymnast gift

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
This is not a company I am afiliated with in any way, but they are a company I have been familiar with for a number of years since my husband and I met the owners at a Museum Store Association conference. I know there are similar products available elsewhere, but I love supporting this company because they are a fair trade business. And they just introduced a gymnast! Check her out! The String Doll Gang®, Handmade in Thailand - KAMIBASHI® ASIAN ART

Oh I love those!!! I recently saw some keychains that looked like these, and really liked them. The fact that theres a gymnast, and an elephant...might just have to order!

Those are super cute! And I love that they're fair trade. And cool that they have different hair colors. It is reported I once staged an informal protest in a toy store as a child lining up all the Cabbage Patch dolls with blonde hair and blue eyes (a HUGE row) and the "others" (a very small number) and lamenting the injustice :p.
Thanks for sharing!

I realized after looking more that they are keychain size 2"-3", but they are still really cute. It looks like they offer bigger ones, but those are $100.

Hmm, can't see it myself, I find them a little bit freaky to he honest. :eek:

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

These are scawy! Looks like something you'd buy in Haiti to put bad voodoo on someone. Do they come with pins? hehe

Maybe an aquired taste, but my daughter bought a bunch of them for her gym friends a few years ago (before they had the gymnasts). They all have such positive messages on their little tags (their "super powers") so she enjoyed picking out which one was a good fit for which girl. I also bought them as a Christmas present for the ladies in my book group. In both cases they were a huge hit and I still see them hanging off of key rings and gym bags even several years later. I don't think of them as "creepy" as much as "quirky." ;)

Those are super cute! And I love that they're fair trade. And cool that they have different hair colors. It is reported I once staged an informal protest in a toy store as a child lining up all the Cabbage Patch dolls with blonde hair and blue eyes (a HUGE row) and the "others" (a very small number) and lamenting the injustice :p.
Thanks for sharing!

...I staged a similar protest. There were never any dolls that looked like me, but they could have made half an EFFORT.

Those are quite cute.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back