Dance and gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Normally I would just ignore this crud but frankly, you just bug me so I gotta say...

Either you're Russian or just obsessed with all things Russian. It's almost comical really as in the last week I've seen you trash a bunch of American gymnasts, American CHAMPIONS mind you, and spend all your time with your nose firmly implanted in the bums of the Russian team.

With their success this year though I guess it's a good thing you're hopping on the bandwagon early!

Oh and please remind me, since Pavlova was so superior to Nastia in 2008, how many events did she beat her on?

5th AA for Anna, 1st for Nastia... hmmm not there

Oh yes, must have been on beam... 2nd for Nastia, 4th for Anna... Newp

Hmmm, maybe it was her ever superior floor exercise, that's right... No wait... Nastia 3rd... Anna, dead last.

You make an amazing argument... No wait you're an amazing argument starter!! Gotta love people like you who live to annoy :D
Okay Sharks you win post of the year. I spat a drink out on that gem!

I think new members would be smart to check out the lay of the land here before they jump in with guns blazing. The CB will never be the kind of place where ripping gymnasts apart is okay. Every elite, has worked incredibly hard to get to their place, and it will never be okay to pull them down here. We may prefer some styles over another, but praise what you like, keep your mouth closed, and fingers off the keyboard, if you cannot find something nice to say.

Last edited:
oh and please remind me, since pavlova was so superior to nastia in 2008, how many events did she beat her on?

5th aa for anna, 1st for nastia... Hmmm not there

oh yes, must have been on beam... 2nd for nastia, 4th for anna... Newp

hmmm, maybe it was her ever superior floor exercise, that's right... No wait... Nastia 3rd... Anna, dead last.

its a WOGABOT conspiracy!!!!!! Grab your pitchforks and rabble people!

Yap buddies if you want to dance and have the flexible body doing gymnastic
than you can perform easily and well....

your sounding like a food critic who doesn't like pizza but only goes to pizzerias to eat and critique...:cool:

LOL- funny! To the OP- back to the topic- the top elites do have dance training, mostly its brought INTO the gym. Every club doe sit a little differently- but the best kids do have extra dance training. (Just like the best JO kids usually do as well- sigh-- now that reminds me I gotta find a dance teacher!!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back