Off Topic Dance Moms - Real/Fake

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here is the real question...... how the HeXX can those 8 year old dancerss do things perfectly that our gymnasts cant do. Standing front ariel.... please.... no steps into it.... please.... show offs!

I don't know what makes them able to do those skills perfectly but they are incredible and I am just hoping this 'secret' is unleashed soon

From what I can tell the "secret" is tons and tons of hours- and tons and tons of dollars-- enough to make a gym mom cringe-- coupled with some naturally talented girls and a good instructor(s). There's no denying the girls are terrific dancers.

I am actually amazed at their dancing! I danced for longer than every single one of them has been alive for and....guess what, I was never as good as them! Still back to the original topic I cannot believe that abbey yells like that all the time, even if it does get results

Me and my little sister are pretty much in love with it. She's been dancing her whole life (she even used to help with my floor choreography :p) and she currently is a studio company dancer with our state's ballet company (kind of an intro to being a professional dancers with the company, an average day she's in the studio from 10 am to 7 pm, I don't even know gymnasts who train that long!) But she absolutely loves dances and since she was little has wanted to dance in New York. She was trained mostly in classical ballet though not the kind of dance on the show. We'll skype each other when we watch it sometimes and she's always going on about how talented the girls are and I'm just amazed by how whacko the moms are! But her and my mom say even in the dancing she did there were some moms crazier than gym moms, so I think of course it's edited like whoa but the crazy is all real!

SO HAPPY THAT CHLOE GOT THE LEAD IN THE VIDEO!!!!!! She is a very talented and HUMBLE dancer and totally deserved the lead--she worked it out and showed her stuff. Can you believe how Maddie's mom reacted???? Talk about a poor loser. I feel sorry for Maddie because her mom's attitude and arrogance is definitely rubbing off on her, and she is only 8!!!!

I am totally hooked on this show and can't wait till Season 2!!! I know most of it is fabricated and scripted for TV, but it is sooo addictive!!!

Me too MD, that was a such a highlight for me and she was perfect. Maddy's mom is just beyond fathoming and she will ruin her lovely DD if she continues with her attitude.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back