Dani's Championship Meet Report + VIDEO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dani had a good solid meet. It wasn't her best but it also wasn't her worst either. She had a weird flukey thing happen on beam right at the start but managed to pull it together and continue with a great routine! We always want our kids to do their best at championships or States score and place-wise, but I think what really is important is how they handle themselves when things do not go as they would have liked. Accepting mistakes and then pushing through like it never happened is very tough to do and takes a lot of self-control and a strong character. Dani has come very far this season and has over-come obstacles and has taken a lot of risks with her skills. She could have easily gone with easy simple clean routines that were guaranteed to win, but she chose the more challenging path which will only make her a stronger gymnast and person in the end. I am so proud of Dani!! Of course, I am her mom and a little biased ;).

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;aqQSJoOjTLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQSJoOjTLg&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

So proud of Dani and all she has accomplished this season!!! I think she did great especially under the added pressure of "Championships". Dani's beautiful SMILE always speaks volumes to me!!! She loves what she's doing & it makes her a joy to watch!!! You ROCK Dani!!! Keep on SMILING:D!!!

What a cutie pie. I think she did a wonderful job. Looked like one beam her body was just telling her "nope..not quite ready." I always love to watch her floor. I think she has beautiful clean lines..she is so limber in her legs..the whole routine is cute and sassy..lol. And I get a kick out her with her bhs...Dani style. Shes does with with this flair like, I might not be able to do that, but look at this. She did a woderful job and should be so proud of herself. You can tell by the smile on her face that she had a wonderful time.

The fact that she got back up on the beam and did such a beautiful routine speaks volumes about her character. She has improved so much this season! Congrats to her on a great season, and championship meet!

Well, she's one of our CB gymnasts, so we are probably all a little biased, too!! ;) Dani did wonderful-she should be proud of all her hard work. That beam thing looked like it took her totally by surprise, but she handled it VERY professionally...great life skill to learn!! You go, girl!!!

Congratulations to Dani! Beautiful gymnastics as always. I love watching her unique routines. I especially enjoyed beam. Her handstand to press (not sure exact term) was fierce and also how she held her leg up all the way (not sure what that is called either). As others have said, her smile and showmanship speaks volumes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back