Parents DD going to State !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym monkeys mom

Proud Parent
We had our 2nd to last meet of the season today. DD has been trying all year to get her state score but at first with low bar scores and no tsuk vault at Level 8 it was tough.

Well today she did it!! She got a AA 34.1 all you need is a AA 33.5 Yippee.

She has not been to state for 2 years because at Level 7 it is a AA 35 and that is tough!!

Here are the scores:

Vault: 8.9 5th place
UBars: 8.2 best score this year :)
Beam: 8.5 6th place
Floor: 8.5
AA: 34.1

Funny thing onn floor judges say to her coach get her to tighten up her tumbling she has a great routine we would like to give her a higer score.

LOl luckily her coach did not laugh at them he tells her that ALL the time. What do they think he is doing.

Thanks Kristilyn for your support at the meet I was glad you were there!!

Beetle did a good job of haging in there too!!

Thanks guys I will post vids soon.

That's great -all her hard work is paying off--tell her congrats!!! Have fun at states and hope she enjoys it :)

YAY !!!!!

Give her a High 5 from me. What great news. I bet she rocks the next meet now that ghe pressure is off !!!!!!

Congrats on making it to States! I'm sure that will help build her confidence and her scores will go even higher!

You didnt tell them she qualified with NO MUSIC! Poor Monkey, Half way through her floor routine the music just stopped.. What a trooper she smiled at the judges and just kept going!

THEN they never flashed her score.. I KNOW I was more nervous for her than Gym Monkey Mom!

She did great! It was fun to be there!

You didnt tell them she qualified with NO MUSIC! Poor Monkey, Half way through her floor routine the music just stopped.. What a trooper she smiled at the judges and just kept going!

THEN they never flashed her score.. I KNOW I was more nervous for her than Gym Monkey Mom!

She did great! It was fun to be there!

Ok I dont know how you could be more nervous than me. LOL I was a wreck on bars

Thanks for all the well wishes she is very proud of herself!!

Oh yeah btw her music stopped :) She said it was fine she didnt have to keep up then.

What a kid. I am glad for good fiirends you meet on CB that is for sure not sure I would've been ok with out you Kristilyn!

Can' wait to hang at states :)

Yay!!! Congrats to her! :) How fun to hang out with Kristilyn73, too. Sounds like you guys bonded over some nail-biting events. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back