DD got her FHC this week!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It even looks pretty nice! She needs to be able to "stop" better, she sorta leans over the bar just a bit after getting around it.

She also got her back walkover! I am so excited for her. The first practice this week, she got it on the "sting mat". By Friday she had it on the floor! She really needed this boost, as she's been down because she has been struggling with her handstands lately (on beam and the cast-to-handstand on bar).

Also, she is very determined to be able to complete 170 pushups in a row before she turns 8, like Jordyn Wieber apparently did at age 7 (I think it was her? DD thinks so. Anyway, it was mentioned during Visa Champs broadcast). She's up to 100 at a time starting today. I am making her "take it slow" and made her stop there! DD is a nut!

Yay for new accomplishments!

Wow! Sounds like she had a great week, tell her congrats for me! I am pretty sure I can't do 100 push ups in a row, and I for sure couldn't when I was 7. :)

WTG to your DD. Sounds like she is really coming along. Its so great to see them so happy about getting a skill they have been working so hard on

How fantastic for her! I remember that FHC being tricky for my DD to get and she was so excited when she got it! Sounds like she's coming along great.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back