Parents DD's Gym Show Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momofthreegirls

Coach
Proud Parent
My daughters just had their end-of-the year gym show. My oldest daughter had a solo routine. She was so excited about it. She was counting down the days until the show. Now she is sad because she's on a 3-week break from gym practice. She was promoted to level 4, and is so excited, and can't wait to start.

http://youtu.be/NeUWnqEpvpM

Way to go, Isabella! She looks great & like she's having a lot of fun! I bet she loved having non-compulsary music ;)

I assume that you guys are at EGC? We live an hour south of Erie and our gym competes at a lot of the same meets as Team Lightning. And we will be at the Stars & Stripes meet in January this year! My DD is also a 7 yr old L4, so we will probably be seeing each other, at some point :)

Too cute! Good job and congrats to your girl for making the level 4 team. :) DD is going into her 2nd yr as a level 4 and is also 7. She had a blast competing last season-bet your girl will too. Thanks for sharing the video!

Awesome! She did such a great job! I wish our gym did something like that. Kathy does take an acro class and loves the performance aspect of it. I'll be posting a video as soon as the CD comes in...

Maryn's mom: Wow, what a small world! Yes, we're at EGC. This was her first year there, and she loves it. I grew up in a town a little over an hour south of Erie. May I ask what gym you go to? I have a friend who lives near Meadville, PA who is looking for a gym for her 7 year old DD. She currently drives to Erie for gymnastics.

Stars and Stripes was my DD's very first (and only sanctioned) meet. They chose a few girls from their pre-team to compete as level 3s.

Maryn's mom: Wow, what a small world! Yes, we're at EGC. This was her first year there, and she loves it. I grew up in a town a little over an hour south of Erie. May I ask what gym you go to? I have a friend who lives near Meadville, PA who is looking for a gym for her 7 year old DD. She currently drives to Erie for gymnastics.

Stars and Stripes was my DD's very first (and only sanctioned) meet. They chose a few girls from their pre-team to compete as level 3s.

It is a small world indeed! We live in Greenville. There is a gym in town, which is where my DD goes. We love it there and the HC/owner is really wonderful and has tons of experience as a gymnast, coach and judge. The team is small, which is great. Lots of individual attention. We used to drive 45 min to Youngstown to a larger, bigger name gym, but this is a much better fit for my DD. Let me know if you want more info and I will PM you the gym name, number & website :)

The Y in Meadville has a new competetive program and also rec. of course, if she is interested in that. I have a friend who's daughter goes there for classes and just moved up to pre-team.

It's great to "meet" you...now if you are from Greenville, that would just be too weird! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back