WAG Dev Nationals 2023

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was perusing the results and i guess I’m out of the loop …. What are the regions listed as A4 versus a R4 ? They’re still only the 8 regions, correct ?

I do notice more 38s and some 39s that we really didn’t see back in the day …. Usually a few 38s maybe but never a 39. And one of the colleges showed their recruit “winning “ bars with a 9.775 and i thought , how nice to see a normal score (versus the endless 9.995 and 10s in NCAA).

I was perusing the results and i guess I’m out of the loop …. What are the regions listed as A4 versus a R4 ? They’re still only the 8 regions, correct ?

I do notice more 38s and some 39s that we really didn’t see back in the day …. Usually a few 38s maybe but never a 39. And one of the colleges showed their recruit “winning “ bars with a 9.775 and i thought , how nice to see a normal score (versus the endless 9.995 and 10s in NCAA).
I looked on mymeetscores last night and it appears the same as years past. A-F for Jr and Sr divisions

Little one had a great meet. Great environment, other than the tornado warnings lol. Team came away with first. Several PRs and solidly breaking 38 What a great experience. A bit crazy to see the colleges lined up against the wall like a cattle auction, inspecting potential new stock. Overall nice venue.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back