Did anyone watch the Gymnastics+ice skating spactauclay on NBC this weekend?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
hey i was wonder if anyone watch the GYmnastics+Ice skating Spectacular on NBC this past sunday???? my caoch Charlie Tamayo was in it!!! yay Charlie he is training for some meets coming up.Now that he has some clearance to commpete!!!!so did you?? post any comments about it here!!!!:)

I have to say after the last few years I have stopped watching as it is just too cheesy for words. Big names with very small skills.

I completely agree about the skills! The most i saw Shawn Johnson do on floor was a front tuck! And Nastia only did ro triple bhs-to some sort of jump! I saw it, but was very dissapointed in the skill level of the women gymnasts:(

I TIVO'ed it but did a lot of fast forwarding. Courtney Kupets had the best girls routine. The acro couple was good but Shawn and Nastia didn't do much.

I liked the figure skating but the gymnastics part wasn't very impressive.

yeah i argee with everyone anout the skill level.but it was fun to watch everyone still.i also was very proud of my caoch charlie tamayo!! what did you guys think of him

I have to say after the last few years I have stopped watching as it is just too cheesy for words. Big names with very small skills.

Totally agree with this. We watched, but wont' ever again--waste of time--spent more time watching Ashley Tisdale sing than any good gymnastics (although the men's was MUCH better than the women's)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back