discountleotards.com problems

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

Hello

has anyone had any problems with discountleotards.com?
I placed an order with them in the beginning of october and i still have not received it yet, i have email them 20 times with no reply too

i asked for a refund but have not got that either, so basically i have spent 100 on nothing

has this happened to anyone else?

i am very disappointed

just in case your info is different. my wife is checking into this for you.

Phone Number: 214-369-2464

Fax No.: 214-369-3464

Address: DiscountLeotards.com
6211 W. Northwest Hwy.
Suite G-101
Dallas, Texas 75225

I have done lots of business with them and had no probleme. Sadly the bast thing to do when you have a problem is to phone as them things get worked out very fast. If you can't call them and paid by credit card just get the credit card to cancel the payment, it is very easy. Otherwise send them a real letter with all the details and I am sure all will be well. They are a great compant, so it may just be they are so busy.

I have also ordered many leotards from them without any trouble. I agree with others who have posted, email is probably not the best way to reach them. Try calling or sending a registered letter.

Hello

has anyone had any problems with discountleotards.com?
I placed an order with them in the beginning of october and i still have not received it yet, i have email them 20 times with no reply too

i asked for a refund but have not got that either, so basically i have spent 100 on nothing

has this happened to anyone else?

i am very disappointed

I have ordered from there a few times with no problem, but another mom at our gym ordered and had the same thing happen to her as what has happened to you. She ordered a year ago in august, and still had nothing in Jan! She found them VERY hard to get a hold of and when she finally heard back from them, they never followed through on their promises. It took a lot of patience and repeatedly contacting them to get a refund. They kept wanting to ship the item (promising that it would be rapid shipped) and items never came. She finally got them to cancel the order and just refund her money. It was a large hassle and she vowed never to order from there again. Try to contact them by phone, that was the only place she had success (they never did answer ANY emails or letters).

Since I had hadn't had any issues with them, I was hoping that her experience was a fluke/one time thing. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to someone else also. Good luck getting it all taken care of.

I love them. I've never had any issues with them ever. My DD loves the selections they have too. I would contact them If I were you and see what happened sometimes online purchases don't always make it to there destinations.

I have purchased several leotards from there, and I have always gotten them pretty quick. I have always been pleased with discountleotards.com, they always have a great selection!

I have purchased quite a few leotards from them, and I have always gotten them in less than a week. My problem with them is when I ordered some pins. They were ordered back in September, and I still haven't seen them. I agree. They are very hard to get hold of. I am going to try again using the number listed above.

i live in europe so it is not easy to phone them, it is the wrong time of day fro me

i placed the order in october so i think we cannot blame xmas for the dealy
i was supposed to have the leotards as an extra birthday present

DId you telephone them????? That is the only way to know what is going on. They are a real company. Have they charged your credit card, if so you can just stop payment.

Last edited:
I tried to call them at the beginning of the year because I had a question about sizes - I called several times and each time (thinking maybe I had dialed wrong) the recording said the # had been disconnected. Maybe they've folded?

I ordered 2 leos a few weeks ago and got them in about 3 weeks. Although another mom had the same problem you are having with them. Did you paypal it? can you dispute the charge?

it was paid for by credit card, but is it possibel to get the money back from october still?
their website is still up

If you paid by credit card then your money is safe. Call your credit card and expain this to them. They will refund your money to the card, even if DL has been paid, then they will go after DL for the money. That's why credit cards are so useful.

The website being up means nothing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back