WAG Dizzy in bridges???????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I like to do bridges to stretch at home, but for some reason, lately(and this has never really happened until this year), whenever I do bridges I feel really really fatigued and dizzy like I'm about to faint, or fall asleep. I know that other people have complained about this, so I'm not the only one, but it's really annoying that I haven't done a good, long bridge in forever because I feel like I'm going to pass out when I do it :( Has anyone experienced this before, or know how I can avoid this happening? It's not just from being upside down for a long time, I can hold really long handstands and this never happens when I do! Please help!

Maybe you've gotten really good at them and you're going arched enough through your shoulders to scrunch them into your neck....and restrict the flow of blood to your brain. If you're having a hard time understanding that, just get down out of your bridge....let your senses recover....and read this a second time, cuz it'll make a lot more sense when you're not dizzy!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back