Coaches Do I have to have a Booster Club?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If you want to know what the article says, why not just read it? I would never presume to try to educate a coach with your credentials.

If you want to know what the article says, why not just read it? I would never presume to try to educate a coach with your credentials.
==
Not sure why you are being so rude, as you don't even know me or what my credentials may be. I did read it and you only posted half of it and left out a very important part. That being said, I am not in anyway means knowledgable when it comes to tax codes, but only go off of what my Pso prez says. If I / we are wrong then so be it, but the paragraph that you partially posted is here and you left out a very important part,
"Example 1, The owners of X gym sit on the board of directors, because they maintain position of control in the booster club, they are also considered "insiders" for purposes of the inurement proscription. Club A has purchased equipment installed at the X gym that is used by the owner in their commercial business. This transfer of the organizations financial resource to the owners of the x gym is in violation of... " blah blah blah..
Again, not saying that you are incorrect, just saying its very subjective particularly to someone like me who knows nothing about the code.

they can't take the equipment once it's been donated. the money? you'll need to get an Attorney. the money DOES NOT belong to them. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back