WAG Doctor Who Floor Music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am obsessed with Doctor Who(in case the title wasn't enough).:) Does anyone know of some good floor music from the show? Obviously it want be breaking any copyright laws, and I would prefer it to be about a minute long. I have checked YouTube, but didn't find anything that met all the requirements. Thank you!:D

I don't know of any, but if anything would get my 9 yo DD to optionals, it would be the thought of using something from Dr. Who. Lol!

You could ask Energym. I think I got the name right. I think they do customized pieces. They are always looking for new ideas as well.

None on Energym. I could ask for a custom piece, but I'm still not sure about exactly what music I want to use. Has anyone seen a pre made one?

We heard "This is Gallifrey" at a meet this past season, but we couldn't find it anywhere so it was probably a custom cut. We thought it worked really well for floor music... but of course I am a little partial since we are a house full of dedicated (obsessed) Whovians :)

I have nothing to add to this thread other to say it's awesome! I was looking at cutting this down too for my excel team, but everyone already has music for this season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back