WAG Does anyone know....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think it's mostly just rumors so far. The last thing I heard was they are buying Brestyan's but it's just an internet rumor at this point.

My guess is something with the national team stuff. Some girls who go to developmental (not from WOGA) commented on her posts saying "hope to see you soon." I'm just not sure how this would work and where their daughter would train.

Why do you say "strange exit"?
Because they were highly successful and left without any publicly announced plan as to why or where they're going. Usually when a high-profile successful coach leaves a gym, there is some clarity about the next steps.

Hoping their parting wasn't messy and they have something amazing in the works.

It seems unlikely to me and as I said, there is zero proof except what someone posted in another gym forum.
Why do you say unlikely? I have no horse in the race. I wouldn't switch gyms but it would shake things up around here

I mean, it's possible with Mihai taking the job in Australia, but I thought they stated he would still be living here and that Sylvia would still be coaching? I guess I just think if that were the case they would have announced something before their last day at WOGA.

My guess is something with the national team stuff. Some girls who go to developmental (not from WOGA) commented on her posts saying "hope to see you soon." I'm just not sure how this would work and where their daughter would train.
I guess I would have expected some sort of announcement if this was the case. Not the "mystery" of where are they going.

I have been so curious too! I heard a rumor that another woga coach is taking a new job as well. Curious what's going on there and hoping Cecile and Laurent doing something great!

Cecile has posted on Facebook that she is available for Choreography. To me it sounds like they don't have anything lined up yet.

Cecile has posted on Facebook that she is available for Choreography. To me it sounds like they don't have anything lined up yet.

Interesting. I wonder if their daughter is still training at WOGA? I guess I assumed they moved somewhere, but what do I know? :p

I read on another board that the leaving wasn't their choice. I have zero proof of this BUT, her training group just posted pics a month or 2 ago of themselves in Team Landi leos and shirts so I kinda wonder if it's true?

Reactions: sce
I think it's mostly just rumors so far. The last thing I heard was they are buying Brestyan's but it's just an internet rumor at this point.
How do you think this rumor started? In other words, why there and not somewhere else?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back