Doing a little uptraining - VIDEO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Looking good, Dani! Getting that straight arm kip is almost as hard as getting the kip itself, but she's getting so close! I think she'll be doing them with no problems in no time. And the clear hips are looking good for just learning them, I'll bet by the time next season rolls around they will be spectacular.
Besides doing some awesome gymnastics, she looks like she's having a blast! Her coach looks like so much fun.

Thanks everyone! And thanks Bog for that link! Dani has always been such a hard worker and I am very proud of how she has come along with her skills. There are always things to improve on but it is still early in the season so she still has plenty of time. Dani's coach is AWESOME! She really relates to Dani and knows how to push her when she needs it and how to get inside her head and give her the confidence she needs when she starts having issues. Plus she knows how to have fun with the kids and brings each and everyone of their personalities out in their routines. The kids work really hard but also have so much fun at the same time. Dani is very blessed to have such a wonderful coach!

Awesome job!!!! :) She looks great!!!
Emma was jumping to the high bar tonight and doing tap swings. :) Loving the uptraining as well. She is dying to work on the kip! We loved watching your daughters video. Thanks for sharing!

Isn't it wonderful to see her smiling all through training. I think this coach is the perfect fit after the cheer years. She shines when she performs, such a happy girl.

That was fun to watch! She is doing so well and seems so determined! My DD has that same leo but in orange and white - did you get it from K-Bee leos?

I love the swinging at the end too! :)

That was fun to watch! She is doing so well and seems so determined! My DD has that same leo but in orange and white - did you get it from K-Bee leos?

I love the swinging at the end too! :)

Thanks! Yes-I did get it at K-Bee Leos! They have the best leos! Having fun on the belt is often Dani's "reward" after a great private or a special occasion at the gym. :)

Great video. I agree, it is so heartwarming to see a girl working so hard and smiling the whole time! She is very lucky to have such a great coach.

The link to the drill Bog sent, is the same drill my DD's coach uses. I think it really helped push that clear hip Up toward handstand.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back