WAG Dreamlight Leotard Price

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey Guys,

I'm a coach in the process of organizing a competition leotard for our upcoming competition season. I feel like I'm about to rip my hair out with no understanding of what I'm looking at vs price. I was quoted, very quickly, by a distributor who also has their own personal brand, an outrageous price for a Dreamlight leotard which I feel was geared towards having me turn towards their own personal designers and leotard makers.

Does Dreamlight have any basic price list based on their competition catalog? I would love and very much appreciate any experiences with the price of these leotards, even better would be some pictures vs price, however I'm unsure if this is too personal to share.

I'm feeling very lost and disheartened so any help or advice would be amazing!

You must call Dreamlight directly. They will quote you a wholesale price depending on the number of units you will buy.
GK has better prices. Generally about 1/3 of what is on their website BUT you must apply for the different type of accounts. You can call them directly, or look for your area representative and they can help you.
Ozone is gaining a lot of interest because of its prices. I dont know how they operate, but Im sure they would want your business.

Dreamlight leotards are much pricier than the other brands of leotards, but also are a higher quality IMHO. Our leotard this year runs about $220-$250 based on the quantity we order...but that's a low end Dreamlight leotard! The other brands definitely have cheaper prices if cost is a concern.

I would recommend snowflake for price, quality, and everything else. Their prices are on the website... which includes access to the quantity discount breakdowns and processing timeframes.

Hey Guys,

I'm a coach in the process of organizing a competition leotard for our upcoming competition season. I feel like I'm about to rip my hair out with no understanding of what I'm looking at vs price. I was quoted, very quickly, by a distributor who also has their own personal brand, an outrageous price for a Dreamlight leotard which I feel was geared towards having me turn towards their own personal designers and leotard makers.

Does Dreamlight have any basic price list based on their competition catalog? I would love and very much appreciate any experiences with the price of these leotards, even better would be some pictures vs price, however I'm unsure if this is too personal to share.

I'm feeling very lost and disheartened so any help or advice would be amazing!
As others have said, you will have to call or email Dream Light directly to get a quote from them on a competition leotard.(they have their full catalog online but not prices for custom leotards) In my experience, Dreamlight prices are pretty similar to the full retail price of GK leotards(you can see GK prices on their website). You can get cheaper prices for GK leotards if you are a vendor, ie sell their leotards in your pro shop.

You must call Dreamlight directly. They will quote you a wholesale price depending on the number of units you will buy.
GK has better prices. Generally about 1/3 of what is on their website BUT you must apply for the different type of accounts. You can call them directly, or look for your area representative and they can help you.
Ozone is gaining a lot of interest because of its prices. I dont know how they operate, but Im sure they would want your business.
Gk custom leos team price is 50% what is on their website, but then you add in any bling and the price goes up depending on how much bling.

Thanks so much for all your wonderful advice and suggestions. Unfortunately when I have contacted Dreamlight they referred me back to our distributor, who as mentioned seemed to steer me away from this option. I'm open to all brands, however we are looking for something glitzy and was keen to include Dreamlight on this decision given they seem to have such stunning designs!

I will keep on my search! Thanks again for all your help!

GK (and probably other companies) do the "sequinz" now which can give you a bling look for a lot less.

GK (and probably other companies) do the "sequinz" now which can give you a bling look for a lot less.
Alpha Factor definitely does it too.

The reason I like Snowflake is that the stones you see are included in the price. I can't remember if they have sequinz now or not.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back