Parents Elbow pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S. Ranucci

Proud Parent
My daughter had a slight hand fracture which was casteded for three weeks. She then took another two weeks off from gymnastics due to her wrist feeling weak. Now that she is back, she is experiencing elbow pain at the gym. Has anyone had experience with this? I assume it is an affect of weakened muscles in the arm. I'm encouraging her to do some stretches and strength exercises for that area. Any other suggestions appreciated!

My dad had wrist surgery and was off using hands for 3.5 months. She is experiencing elbow pain now. Working with PT to address fatigue and weakness from muscles (from shoulders to triceps more). There is a significant amount of tightness and PT recommended massage.

My daughter had a slight hand fracture which was casteded for three weeks. She then took another two weeks off from gymnastics due to her wrist feeling weak. Now that she is back, she is experiencing elbow pain at the gym. Has anyone had experience with this? I assume it is an affect of weakened muscles in the arm. I'm encouraging her to do some stretches and strength exercises for that area. Any other suggestions appreciated!

'You really need to consult the doctor about this and then PT if recommended.

Closing the thread as we cannot give medical advice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back