WAG European Championships - live streaming?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ponyshine

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
Does anyone know if the 2014 European championships in Sofia will be streamed live anywhere on the internet?

There is already a thread with a link in it. Use the search and hopefully it will pop up. I am on my phone so hard to find.

This makes me sad that we have to search online for this stuff. I remember back in my day (lol) aka late 80s when it seemed like everything was on TV-I have many a VHS tape with old meets including worlds and european. I just don't know how we go from showing it on a major network back then to having a hundreds of channel options now and only being able find online...such a bummer

Just Ughgh...you would think with the popularity these days it would rank showing on channel 492 or whatever

The longines live scoring is working really well...

After one rotation Russia lead the final subdivision - they started on bars. Romania, I think are third and started on beam. France and Netherlands are up there but started on vault. GB are in 6th having started on floor with Italy.

All 4 GB floor routines were in the top six scores so far so, even though only two will make it to the final, that's a great start and should give them confidence :)

I am frustrated that it isn't shown live, but when I watched gymnastics as a girl I'm pretty sure it was seniors and not juniors, so not a big surprise. It's pretty unusual for junior divisions of any sport, even football, to be broadcast on live tv. In fact I can't think of any... except maybe Wimbledon. The seniors is being broadcast live...

They used to televise junior gymnast of the year from the Albert hall back in the day.

But then back in the day there weren't the age distinctions, so no separate junior/senior comp, it was all one.

But wow, the juniors did good today. Did we get two into every event final too?

Thanks for the link! I also think it's a shame we couldn't watch the Juniors live, but I believe BGTV are uploading routines onto their Youtube channel. Still, watching live is so much more exciting!

Can somebody explain what's going on with team/AA?

Juniors had team yesterday as part of the qualification round, then have AA and apparatus finals to come.

Seniors are doing quals now, but then there's a team final on sat and apparatus finals on sunday. Are they not having an AA? I see none of the GB girls are doing all 4 pieces in the current Qualification round….Will AA be declared today, or from the team final?

Can somebody explain what's going on with team/AA?

Juniors had team yesterday as part of the qualification round, then have AA and apparatus finals to come.

Seniors are doing quals now, but then there's a team final on sat and apparatus finals on sunday. Are they not having an AA? I see none of the GB girls are doing all 4 pieces in the current Qualification round….Will AA be declared today, or from the team final?

There's no AA final this year just team. I think they alternate each year :) British Girls did amazing to qualify in 1st place!! Can't wait to watch the routines!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back