Europeans Live Streaming

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I can't find any live streaming. Got the live scores, but no video for juniors as far as I can see.

Is Jenny there with her iPad? :))

BGTV is supposed to be uploading the GB juniors, not sure if it's live-ish or when they get round to it...

I have been weeping hot salty tears. Lump in throat. Fully choked up.

All the team have done amazingly well and performed out of their skins. They look as though they are having the time of their lives - no pressure cracks at all.

And anyone not willing Becky Downie to do that has no heart.

Bit gutted for Claudia if I'm honest. She absolutely stormed her floor routine for the team and would have medalled if she scored the same. She just seemed to overcook it slightly and lose the strength in her legs. But she's only sixteen, not very experienced on the big stage...(I don't think she's done much as a junior?) and she had a long, long wait.

Big bag of medal swag though :D

And still the men to come...

Gutted here for Claudia too, but it's her first international as a senior, so she's still got time.
So pleased for Becky though, thoroughly deserved that medal.

We've been glued to tv and pc all weekend, missed so much of the sunshine lol

I actually loved these championships! All of the top competitors seemed on form - which doesn't seem to have happened for a while.
Perks of having a bad back have meant I've been able watch it all!
British girls were on fire. I would have loved Claudia to medal on floor final, but she did an amazing Job in qualifying and team final.
Loved seeing Becky Downie getting her gold on bars.
And those juniors are so exciting!!! Catherine Lyons got the least deductions on every apparatus!
Can't wait for the MAG comp!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back